- Repair of hearing aids i.e. internal in-the-ear hearing aids (ITE) and external behind-the-ear (BTE) hearing aid models.
- Assemble / make ITEs and hard acrylic earmould.
- Technical college certificate, Diploma or Degree.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in electronics industry. Work experience in hearing aids assembly/production is preferred.
- Basic English communication skills (read and write).
- Able to conduct repairs on small electronic circuits when circuit diagrams are provided.
- Good soldering skills on small electronics under microscope.