Management and control of product quality:
Open for Vietnamese, Philipino, Forgreiner to move to work in Cuba.
1. The production process
- Set up product norms, consumption norms, and labor norms directly creating products meeting quality standards.
- Develop and issue related procedures.
- Develop Specifications - Technical standards of materials and details of each product
- Controlling quality management activities and technical standards of current production areas of the factory
- Control the quality management activities in activities of improvement, upgrade and replacement of assorted raw materials and products currently being produced.
- Develop quality criteria of semi-finished products and finished products.
- Organize control and control of semi-finished and finished product quality criteria
- Develop approaches and methods to check the quality of semi-finished products and finished products on each stage, ensuring the quality required by the Company.
2. R&D activities, resolving complaints
- Control quality management activities and technical standards in research and development of new products.
- Control customer complaints about the quality of raw materials & products.
3. Related agencies activities
- Work with the authorities to complete the product quality registration table, certify the publication of products meeting the market standard.
Training for factories and technical & quality departments:
- Training on product quality for all employees of the company.
- Integration training for positions of the technical-quality department, production shift positions: Head of the shift, machine operation, packaging, laminating and packaging to meet quality requirements amount of company
- Controlling - coordinating - being responsible for the whole operation of the technical & quality departments
- Update market development trends in technology and technical standards.
- Report immediately when there are activities, incidents that seriously affect the sales activities of the company. And propose measures for leadership.
- Male candidate, Filipino, working in Cuba.
- University graduate or higher specialized in engineering: mechanics, electricity, electricity - electronics, chemistry, industrial management, etc.
- At least 3 years of experience in the same position.
- Proficient in office computers (word, excel), technology, Autocad;
- English language: proficiency;
- Priority is given to people with knowledge and experience in the diaper manufacturing factory
- Good organizational, management and technical skills;
- Good working management skills, good problem solving;
- Good human resources management skill: train, build team, motivate and develop employees;
- Ability to communicate and present well;
- Dynamic, able to withstand high pressure at work
Salary: 3,138 USD (including allowance)
1. Working time: from Mon-Sat
Working place: In Mariel Industrial Park - Cuba.
2. Rewards & benefits
- Bonus 13 months, KPI bonus (2 months salary);
- Adjust salary increase when achieving business targets of the whole company, reaching the room and personal targets;
- 20 days leave / 1 year;
- Return air ticket once a year to take leave;
- Travel in Cuba
- General health check 1 time/year in Cuba;
- 1-year global travel insurance package;
- Shuttle to work.