Strategy & Planning:
- Develops business strategy and plans in cooperation with Agency Development, Corporate sales, Actuaries and other related divisions.
- Orchestrates in buildup functional strategy and plans; supports and gives advices to functional heads.
- Ensures that functional strategy and plans are aligned with company’s strategy, vision and mission
- Evaluates, analyses business results, life insurance market and competitors; gives the recommendation to the Leaders in order to growth business plans and to explore business opportunities.
- Continue to develop and implement standardized strategic planning tools, temples to foster consistency and informativeness across plans.
- Leads in coordination of monthly financial reporting for both shareholders.
- Leads the reporting activities to make sure the accuracy and timing of reports.
- Works very closely with Actuarial team for all financial reporting (monthly, quarterly, annual and strategic planning).
Office network development:
- Leads the development plans of company’s offices, branches and sales offices national wide
- Gives direction to Admin department for geographic expansion efforts.
- As part of senior leadership team, assist the General Director in building strong team spirit, create professional growth opportunities and foster a work environment that encourages independent judgment and values self-starters;
- Experience in distribution strategy with particular emphasis on agency distribution and corporate sales.
- Good knowledge in life insurance finance and accounting; specifically financial reporting
- In-depth knowledge in life insurance performance indicators and insurance products.
- Good communication skills, both orally and written, with ability to influence and direct people with positive impact
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong analytical capabilities a must.
Education and Experience
- Above 10 years of progressive experience in strategy and planning, business development, management level in in the life insurance sector.
- Bachelor or MBA