Credit Policy/Portfolio Management
- Establish, maintain credit policies, and procedures covering relevant aspects of credit risks and practices.
- Maintain a sound risk portfolio through implementation of prudent, commercially pragmatic credit policies, procedures.
- To track implementation of action plan for management decisions and measure as well as report their impact.
- To prepare update to Risk Management Committee with all risks related matters and Board of Directors on monthly basis
Decision Science Analysis
- Apply Innovative and scientific / Quantitative approaches to draw conclusions and make "insight to action” recommendation to answer business objectives and drive appropriate change.
- Should work on predictive models using various cutting edge techniques in Statistics, econometrics to forecast business volumes
- Develop predictive models and/or scores to support credit risk, collections, fraud and marketing decisions
- Create metrics to track and measure effectiveness of predictive models and maximize usage of the same for business growth
MIS and Analytics
- Work on SAS for various reporting as required by business.
- Develop MIS using multivariate and univariate variables.
- Develop multi-dimensional MIS to give multiple perspectives to the stakeholders.
- Ensure use of data mining, model building, and other analytical techniques to develop and maintain customer segmentation and predictive models to drive business.
Macro economy, competitor, market intelligence
To prepare update to Risk Management Committee about macro economy, competitor and market intelligence
To monitor and provide input to head of risk about possible change of credit policy modification for incoming market/competition/regulation changes
University Graduate, major in Statistics, Math or Business Administration
Minimum of 8-10 years experience within a Banking or Consumer Finance environment with quantitative analysis background
- Exposure to credit and risk techniques, quantitative analysis, strong at numerical skills, Consumer Lending operations; collection management and Performance Management
- Analytical, Communication, Team Management, Leadership
- Good computer usage
- Competent in English communication skills
- Exposure to credit and risk techniques, quantitative analysis, strong at numerical skills.
- Should be acquainted with Fraud management.
- Understanding of Finance Statement, fluent both spoken and written English