- Manages all the product technical specifications covering physical, Chemical, microbiological and sensory parameters.
- Initiates, investigates, and implements new formulations, process improvements, and cost savings projects.
- Set up laboratories & train local laboratory personnel to enhance microbiological analysis capabilities including PCR techniques for pathogen analysis.
- Assisting customers with respect to their product or quality improvement initiatives.
- Responsible for management customer complaints, necessary Root Cause analysis, development of fish bone diagrams and implements corrective actions to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Stays apprised of technologies used by other food manufacturers by reviewing technical literature, attending seminars and maintaining
- Mentoring technical staff to enhance technical knowledge through exposure to advanced techniques of measurement will be critical for the advancement of business capabilities and potential contribution to the business.
- Develops a 100% quality audit ready facility through collaboration with the operations team and develop capability to maintain documentation & audit protocols.
- Develop and mentor the local team empowering the organizational culture & values.
- Master’s Degree or above in Food Science, Chemistry or Microbiology.
- Advanced knowledge of food regulations within EU, US & Asia region.
- Must have a minimum of 10-15 years of quality assurance, measurement of physical, chemical & microbiological techniques