- Driving synergies and transversal projects
- Proposing Panel suppliers in line with Category Leader strategies
- Negotiating suppliers’ contracts including all Purchasing terms
- Support productivity actions from partnership actions with suppliers
- Continuous productivities regarding all Purchasing terms (Price, Quality, Lead time, Innovation, Sustainable development …), in order to reach the targeted results for the Group.
- Project development process for new components/raw material needs quick answers, reliable suppliers and technical solutions, in many different technologies.
- Need for a competitive sources to compete in terms of price and service offers, technologies, in order to create a competitive advantage.
- Vietnamese and oversea suppliers have various level of maturity, which can conduct to different approach to secure purchasing.
- Manage a spending for direct and indirect purchasing
- Working with local departments: Development, Quality, Supply Chain, HR, IT and Finance
- Interact with whole local organization, and Groupe organization (category Leaders, Regional head)
- Interact with local projects teams through the development projects
- Communicate at various hierarchical levels, inside and outside of Group
- Engineering or Purchasing degree
- With at least 10 years of experience, and 5 years in purchasing department, and 5 years in people’s management
- Professional experience in supplier management (Logistics, Quality…)
- Expert in costing and negotiation
- Knowledge of small domestic appliances technologies, market and suppliers,
- Experience in Vietnamese culture and people
- Comfortable in matrix human networks, capable of efficient influence through non hierarchical relations
- Good level of communication, negotiation and management (strong leadership)
- Fluent in English, good understanding of Vietnamese, French and Mandarin are a plus.
- Strong integrity, high expectations for the purchasing team, matching with Group values.