Strategic and Advisory
- Develop the long-range and medium range marketing plan for growth of the company and drive the implementation of the marketing strategy congruent with the Company's strategic brand and marketing objectives and priorities.
- Provide strategic counsel and expert guidance to the CEO and senior management on branding, communications and marketing strategies and skill development of marketing teams in the Company.
- Design and execute annual marketing plans and manage marketing budgets effectively for the company and provide the required resources.
- Work closely with the Chief Actuary and the Product Development Committee to ensure a compliant and timely product development process and product management process that allows the fastest possible deployment of competitive products to all distribution channels as well as manages current product marketing opportunities.
- Work closely with the company’s marketing counterparts to ensure alignment with the parent brand, marketing, and corporate communications strategies.
- Develop and implement customer researches and customer marketing campaigns.
- Strengthen and build marketing organizations and relevant talent in the local environment, assisting in the achievement of business growth and company's Key Business Performance Indicators (KBPIs).
- Cultivate and facilitate a client focused marketing culture by leveraging the Company’s unique brand positioning, marketing programs and resources.
- Provide leadership to the marketing team by advising on best practices from inside and outside the industry that promote growth and achievement of business objectives.
- Lead and coach direct reports/marketing leaders and their teams in their marketing and product responsibilities and professional development.
- Manage the company’s Product Development Process in conjunction with the Product Development Committee and launch appropriate marketing materials for our product offerings.
Governance, Oversight and Risk Management
- Ensure the company has professional and competent marketing practices and guidelines which are aligned with our corporate strategies, our brand positioning and our value propositions.
- Provide oversight on all marketing activities of the company, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Provide leadership in implementing initiatives and policies to ensure smooth and practical execution and compliance.
- Keep senior management abreast of any new regulatory development, policy changes and market due diligence that may affect our operating models and marketing strategy.
- Monitor and minimize any potential reputational, product, marketing and communication risks. Advise senior management of appropriate preventive measures.
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, database, email) an advantage
- Excellent leadership skills in managing marketing projects and activities
- Excellent change management skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Ability to speak and write Vietnamese
- Applies expert knowledge of Insurance Industry and market trends
- Applies in-depth knowledge of Insurance products, distribution mechanisms and consumer behaviour
- Proven networking capabilities e.g. participating and contributing to industry associations and events
- Understanding the Vietnamese market dynamics and culture.