- Lead customs operational support to all business operating, including guidance, assistance and advice to the businessesinsupport of their import and export activities
- Liaise with the Firm Private Label and International Market Place entity for guidance and support on all custom related matters
- Provide strategy and leadershipinthe development and implementation of Customs regulations, and other government agency requirements affecting imports and exportsinthe region
- Identify Customs risks areas and evaluate related internal controls, develop actionable plans and procedures to reasonably mitigate and address identified risks
- Lead efforts to manage operational compliance with all import/export activities to meet all country compliance requirements;
- Identify & implement duty saving opportunities related to utilization of Free Trade Agreements, government initiatives, productivity improvements, & digitization initiatives
- Serve as primary contact for Customs officialsinresolving complex Customs inquiries
- -7-10 years of experience managing Customs operationsinFreight Forwarders, Custom Brokers or Customs office
- Strong Networkinplaceinrelevant fields (Freight Forwarders, Custom Brokers, Customs)
- Wing to wing expertise across customs processes.
- Strong working knowledge of English (oral and written)
- Self-starter and outgoing personality with Problem solving attitude
- Ability to work and a fast pace environment.