About the Firm
- The Firm is Southeast Asiaâ€™s fastest growing online department store, with operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam. The Firm is pioneering E-Commerce across some of the fastest growing countries in the world by offering a fast, secure and convenient online shopping experience with a broad product offering in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods and a vastly growing lifestyle section including fashion, beauty and home.
- Online fashion is widely recognized as the highest potential category in e-commerce. You will be part of building this category within one of the fastest growing e-commerce businesses in South East Asia.
- Fashion Business Development Manager at the Firm are responsible for setting up operations, establishing process and running the day to day management in Fashion field of our business.
- As a passionate entrepreneur, you will be fully responsible for your area coordinating the buying team and at the same time being part of the Fashion team.
- Your job will demand highly technical/analytical skills while working with our Online Marketing, Pricing and Content Team and learning from the Experts at the Firm.
They are looking for
- You have a proven track record of personal, academic and professional achievements, already demonstrated leadership.
- Familiar with structuring setting up efficient business processes.
- Ambitions to work independently with a high flexibility as well as entrepreneurial spirit make you an ideal match for our highly motivated team. Ideally you have already gained international experience and have an appetite for adventures in one of the most emerging markets in South-East-Asia.
- Experience or passion for Fashion, knowledge of Fashion brands, styles and trends is a plus.
- Highly energetic, self-motivated and results driven.
- Handling multiple tasks and deadlines is no problem for you and you convince with your hands-on mentality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills complete your profile.