The Head of Brand Marketing is responsible for defining and communicating our brand externally and internally. S/he will develop and execute the company’s brand strategy for B2C sales, Marketplace seller acquisition, and employee branding. S/he will lead our brand, communications, and social media team and work to create a cohesive brand image across teams, which will drive our engagement and outreach strategy. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of developing a brand, leveraging strong industry relationships.
· Improve our visibility in the media, maintain our brand image, and build and maintain trust amongst the industry, as well as work cross-functionally on creative content.
· Develop a comprehensive strategy to drive brand awareness that reflects a strong understanding of our brand, customer and business needs.
· Drive brand messaging and content ideas on site and social. Partner with creative and content team to define brand guidelines across all customer touchpoints
· Leverage marketing agencies and internal teams to develop concepts that are brand right while engaging to customer.
· Lead idea generation for events and opportunities. Leverage existing relationships to drive those opportunities.
· Develop mechanisms for reporting performance back to the business
· Bachelor's degree or higher
· 5+ years of work experience. Preferably 10+ years of combined experience in FMCG or eCommerce and brand marketing.
· Demonstrated track record of successfully building a brand, working cross-functionally with marketing and creative teams
· Ability to manage a budget and work across channels to set and report on KPIs
· Consistently come up with big ideas and cultivate an environment of idea generation within the team
· Have the ability to influence both internally and externally
Have the ability to execute in the short-term while simultaneously developing long-term strategy