Do you have more than 3 years of experience in working with clients hands-on, analyzing market data, competition, corporate performance and advising clients in developing strategy and execution? If yes, you are the candidate we’re looking for.
As a Corporate Strategy Manager, you will work within the company and across functions to help shape successful business plans, strategic decisions, competition landscape and group performance monitoring.
Specifically, you will work closely withCEO and CFO on issues related to:
- M&A transaction structures
- Fund raising
- Corporate strategy and business plan
- Business optimization
- Competitive landscape
- New market entry
As we are growing and evolving fast, you need to be flexible and able to multitask. We value employees who are thinkers, can think strategically, able to prioritize what needs to be done today versus tomorrow and able to articulate what she/he is. We value great communicators who show respect, calmness, being concise and listen well. We value high performance and result oriented people.
An ideal candidate will have experience with top management consulting firms such as McKinsey, BCG, Bain or PWC Strategy Consulting.
- Serve as the analytics point-person on projects, applying logical and creative thinking to drive to fact-based insights.
- Demonstrate strong leadership and influence management skills, including the ability to challenge the status quo.
- Build project deliverables in partnership with project leaders.
- Assist in the execution of the strategy development, business plan and budgeting process
- Maintain an external mindset, including staying on top of users, competitive, and macroeconomic trends.
- Bachelor degree MBA preferred or advanced degrees in Engineering, Science and/or Business Administration,
- Years of experience: 3 years +.
- Experience: Experience with top management consultant firms highly preferred (McKinsey, Boston Consulting Group, Booz, Bain).
- Strong academics from top-tier institutions (top 15% of class)
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong project management skills, including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage multiple long-term projects simultaneously and manage teams.
- Experience in Internet, communications or e-commerce.
- Relevant relationships and contacts in the technology industry and community.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.