- Provide supervision and guidance on all aspects of building design including compliance with statutory requirements, design for safety, sustainable design, building efficiency, value engineering, quality of product etc.
- Conceptualize and develop ideas, establish budgets, assess needs of the building of a project and brief the Management to ensure conformity to management's requirements;
- Monitor the production of design to ensure all relevant construction information is included throughout the design phases and in close coordination with onsite construction activities.
- Manage the investment and project development (report and explain to departments and business leaders)
- Review structural proposals from consultants and propose cost effective & functional design measures to consultants;
- Evaluate and report project and team performance and progress
- Resolve design problems and issues that arise during construction;
- Manage organization, Research, analyze projects (analyze investment conditions, pre-feasible, feasible properties, effectiveness of the investment project)
- Support in all position of new projects
- Manage and supervise resources include project manager and team leader
- Plan and schedule resources, hold regular meeting with team leaders and project manager, assign projects and plan budgets.
- Degree in Civil Engineering with 7 years’ relevant experience in structural design management
- At least 3 years of experiences in management position. Strong management, teamwork, problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Good organizational and negotiation skills;
- Strong leadership and project management skills;
- Excellent computer-aided design skills, such as AutoCAD, SketchUp, BIM software, Photoshop, MS Project.
- English Communications, Computer literate: MS Office, AutoCAD, MS Project.
- Flat hierarchies and quick decision making process.
- Working in an international and friendly environment together with supportive team members
- Work on international projects
- Negotiable and unlimited salary and bonus matched to individual ability and
- Flexible working time
- Healthcare insurance for labour contract
- Flexi allowance (for transportation, entertainment, etc.)
- Support for individual development and further education opportunities
- Other negotiable benefits
* Application process: Application in English