Report to CEO (Canadian)
Working location: Binh Thanh Dist. HCMC
- Overseeing, Planning, Organizing, Directing and Controlling all functions of the Administration and Human Resources Department
- Be responsible for overseeing the development, review, and coordinate of Human Resources Organizational Development policies, systems, and practices in collaboration with other Directors and partners.
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training, and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, HR compliance, and labor relations;
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change;
- Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances;
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications;
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- MBA or Bachelor in Human Resources Management or; Bachelor in Economics, BA, or relative fields
- 10+ years of experience as HR Manager/ HR Director in a multinational / Joint Venture environment
- Have experience in the retail, finance, banking, investment environment is the must.
- Ability to lead, supervise teams
- Ability to work with various functional teams
- Ability to take initiative, plan, implement work in an environment where minimum guidelines, standards exist
- Ability to communicate well in both English and Vietnamese
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines