The position is responsible for delivering sustainable business growth for the company for the Industrial Solutions Department (Coatings, Construction, Performance Products, etc) for both the Vietnam and Cambodia markets through leading and managing respective Business Units. Responsibilities include managing related P&L, driving business strategy and budget execution. This role is responsible to manage all aspects of driver sales & marketing, business development and to partner support functions (finance, human resources, supply chain/operations) to ensure business objectives are met.
The role will drive strategic initiatives and will cover areas of solidifying relationship with key Suppliers and Customers, delivering long term financial results, and evolving operational processes by working collaboratively with respective GMs, Regional Director and Regional Marketing Managers.
As a Business Group Leader, the incumbent is responsible to coach and develop his/her people towards becoming a sustainably high performing team to deliver sustainable, profitable growth for the company.
- Sales Performance 40%
- Leadership 40%
- Reporting 10%
- Other 10%
- Degree in Chemical Engineering; BS Chemistry; Food Technology; or other related studies.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in all phases of sales and marketing.
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience and ability to develop mid-long term strategies, drive marketing activities.
- Strong background in finance, P&L and working capital management.
- Good networking ability to build relationship with both suppliers and customers.
- Strong communicator in both written and spoken English