The Senior Category Manager is responsible for :
- Annual budget forecasting, Marketing and Channel plan preparation and providing leadership in the translation and execution of the Marketing strategy into impactful programs to achieve defined business objectives across each brand.
- Monitor and leverage consumer trends and insights to develop forward looking plans in the development of an Innovation pipeline for the company brands
- Successfully develop and launch a new company brand in 2016
- Owning responsibility for the development, execution, and performance of all programs designed to increase visibility, customer development and ultimate consumer off-take.
- Ensuring alignment across the Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain departments on forecasts, field sales needs and marketing initiatives
- Manage agency relationships to build, develop and monitor brand activation programs with a focus on social media and digital platforms to drive brand engagement and brand growth.
- Putting in place, monitor and improve processes to link all Marketing activities with the activities of the Sales team. Work closely with the Head of Marketing to improve processes that link brand building activities with Sales activities
- Work closely and cohesively with the Brand principal and key product suppliers
- Managing, tracking and reporting A&P to within budget limits.
- Strong, classic Marketing background with min 5 years experience in a leading consumer packaged goods company
- Experience in creating and developing new products in and end to end process, utilizing consumer insights to develop winning consumer product offers.
- Experience leading a team including specific experience in evaluating the needs of the field and translating that into specific marketing programs
- A strong record of creating a winning approach in an environment where there is a strong emphasis on display, merchandising, promotion, and partnerships.
- Digital marketing expertise including, facebook, website, SEO, Youtube and other platform to build brand communities and positively impact sales growth and brand development.
- Proven success working in a fast paced environment where strategic brand-building efforts are complemented by hard-driving promotional activities.
- Strong communication skills, strategic thinking and proven business acumen
- Strong reporting skills, numeric ability and sales analysis using Excel & Powerpoint
- Strong command of English in writing & speaking