Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Business Development
- Help execute corporate plan for Region
- Manage local logistics
- Develop market specific plans to grow the Distributor base
- Work with local leaders and Distributors, including live presentations, trainings and conference calls
- Arrange corporate launch and/or training events as needed
- Develop strategic planning for market
2. Local Management of Market
- Manage and develop local leaders and Distributors, offering coaching and leadership
- Train local leaders and Distributors on the business, including product knowledge, compensation plan, and company policies
- Implement policies and Distributor compliance
- Evaluate if and/or when local fulfillment centers are required
- Monitor, train, and evaluate fulfillment centers and customer service call centers
- Monitor orders and customer service calls
- Administrate invoices, deliveries, and customer service
- Assist in establishing correct legal operations for each market
- Work with local lawyers, regulatory agencies, and company home office
- Assist in paperwork for compliance
- Submit quarterly VAT returns on behalf of the company working with local accountant
- Act as signatory for legal documentation and regulatory affairs within the region
4. Customer Service
- Ensure Customer Service is functioning well
- Establish call-in centers or specific local solutions for Customer Service
- Customer service to be multi-lingual
- Daily administration
- Telecommunications with Corporate and the field
- Information systems
- Warehouse management
- “Branch office” support for the Distributor field
Sales and Promotion Planning and Distributor Training and Incentives
1. Manage Sales Plan
- Develop sales/promotional plan for local markets
- Implement, where appropriate, local and/or regional Distributor promotions and incentives
- Monitor sales/promotional plan for local markets
- Prepare local sales materials (Brochures, DVDs etc.)
- Coordinate and implement translations of local sales materials
- Manage translations for local websites
2. Execute Local Sales/Marketing Plan
- Present to Head Offices
- Present to Local Offices
3. New Item Introduction
- Review local market laws and regulations
- Develop programs
- Coordinate literature requirements
- Monitor local markets, customer service, and deliveries
- Make Corporate aware of any local issues and problems in a timely manner
Oversee Local Market Order Fulfillment
1. Order Product
- Forecast order requirements
- Maintain order process
- Schedule deliveries
- Order follow up
2. Support Materials
- Arrange translations
- Establish local vendors for support materials
- Maintain inventory via local FC, including VAT payments, duties and clearance
- Follow up on literature requirements and updates
Local Customer Service
1. Account Administration
- Day-to-day problem solving and management
- Field work and management
- Reconcile invoice issues with Distributors
- Reconcile commissions issues with Distributors
- Damaged goods and freight administration
- Account deductions
2. Local Customer Service
- Customer complaints
- Delivery issues
- Product transfer & sampling
- Local customer service to work with Orlando customer service (1 contact)
3. Sales Management
- Sales reporting
- Monitor distribution
- Monitor returns
- Order and maintain records
- Management reporting to Corporate
- Visit local markets as required.
- Local product knowledge training
- Business opportunity and compensation plan training
- Follow up visits as required by account
- Organize and run regional corporate events
Education and Exeperiences
- A bachelor's degree in business administration, or a related field from an accredited college or university or equivalent number of years’ experience. Previous experience in MLM industry in Vietnam. Vietnamese language read and write essential, and Mandarin speaking preferable.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Performance Management
- Technical Capacity
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Decision Making
- Strong communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Supervisory skills
- Interpersonal/human relation and collaboration skills
- Business Acumen
- Customer/Client Focus
- Presentation Skills
- Results Driven
- Strategic Thinking
- Technical Capacity
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from senior management with well- developed written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in leading/managing the marketing and sales functions. Management experience in the operating functions of a company is desirable.
- Proven ability to support the company’s efforts to recruit, train and motivate personnel in order to balance staffing strength with profitability and growth.
- Experience working in privately held, entrepreneurial environment strongly preferred.
- Must be creative and innovative.
- Ability to instill confidence in senior management, corporate staff, employees and the Distributors.
- Confident in ability and skills, but flexible in operating and decision-making style. Ego under complete control.
- High degree of personal integrity, honesty, dependability and loyalty.
- Ability to create and communicate vision.
- Demonstrate initiative and ambition in meeting and following through on corporate goals and objectives.
- Entrepreneurial nature. Ability to innovate, inspire, build, and lead an entrepreneurial organization and influence Distributors.
- Charismatic. Ability to speak to, motivate, and successfully communicate to large groups of people.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to think clearly especially in adverse situations.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to operate desktop computer and desktop applications.
- Ability to coordinate and communicate effectively.
- Ability to work with people from all walks of life and cultures.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and communicate in a professional manner.
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet frequent deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously and as a member of a team.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to tend to details.
- Ability to maintain records and inventories.
Providing leadership to all of the company's operations
- Product Development
- Real Estate
- Human Resources