- Manage all staffs in GA Team
- Plan and complete documents, working process to support for general affairs tasks (document, tel, email, fax, seal,..).
- Manage and control factory’s cleaning, gardening, security, canteen, fire prevention & fighting, uniform, rental car, etc.
- Manage and arrange air tickets for expatriate team on vacation/business trips, foreigner’s visa, temporary residence card, etc.
- Manage and control office purchasing and liaising with suppliers (stationery, ink cartridge, drinking water, ....).
- Dealing with local and relevant government authorities related to company’s legal affairs.
- Implement recruitment & selection policies to fill up personnel for factories and departments; timely complete the recruitment schedule and plan.
- Plan and carry out community support program, complete company's target in social responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned by the Management.
- Bachelor degrees in related major.
- At least 05 years experience in the same position.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Good communication and management skills.
- Good command in English.
- Have experience working in Korea factory is convenient.
- Located in Binh Phuoc will be convenience.