Developing, implementing and monitoring all daily Accounting activities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/ JOB RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Developfinancial reports such as balance sheet, income statement, cash flow, statistic report, VAT report; VAT reimbursement statement, inventory report, import-export duty report based on government law and company policies;
- Control costs including analyzing costs, comparing to standard costs and budget cost; recording books such as general ledger and other general accounts, etc;
- Monitor and control revenue, receivable, payable;
- Liaise with relevant authorities such as tax officer, banking officer and inspectors to reconcile accounting books and implementing procedures in relevant accounting activities;
- Follow up the annual audit, working with the independent auditors for both the Vietnamese audit and corporate audit;
- Maintain banking relationships and manage the companyâ€™s cash, savings, investments, and loans;
Minimum four years of accounting experience in manufacturing companies.
Â·PC skills; Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); and other applicable applications;