- Going to buyer’s factory daily.
- Monitoring the production of the factory.
- Performing daily quality control (carton checking, sample size selection, conformity & labels check, measurement, workmanship).
- Reporting actual findings by sending a daily inspection report to buyer.
- At least +5 years in garment industry.
- +2 years in quality control in textile.
- Business level in English.
- Able to travel to factories.
- Only local candidates will be considered.
- Attractive salary.
- Yearly bonus.
- 12 annual days leave.