B.PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To execute audits (in the agreed and assigned business areas within Asian countries) and to identify and communicate control weaknesses and process improvements to local management teams..
Reports to: Audit Manager Asia
Position seniority will be based on the candidateâ€™s experience and qualifications.
- Long-term career enhancement opportunities.
- Excellent working atmosphere in a dynamic and professional team.
- Travel to major markets in Asia.
Â·3 - 10 years of relevant working experience in either of the following fields:
o Operational experience (e.g. finance, marketing. sales, operations, information systems, etc) with a talent for identifying opportunities for operational improvements or productivity enhancements.
o External and/or Internal Audit experience, ideally with experience in working in multinational organisations within the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) or manufacturing sectors will be an advantage.
- Superior business knowledge & strong business acumen.
- Strong analytical skill, especially in complex business processes.
- Suitable interpersonal skills:
o Excellent communication & influencing skills.
o Integrity, honesty, respect for others, pursuer of excellence and innovation.
o Effective team-player with excellent interpersonal skills.
o Enthusiastic self-starter with an ability to work effectively under pressure.
o Strong time management, organization and project management skills.
o Ability to respond and adapt quickly to changing work situations and environments.
- Fluent in English; other Asian languages is an advantage.
- Graduate or Professional qualifications such as MBA, CA, CPA, ACCA or similar, and/or end-user experience of SAP R/3 are an advantage.