- Preparation of monthly and annual financial statements according to local GAAP, group
financial packages according to IFRS, and other informational reports/analysis of the result
- Planning, monitoring, and supervision of cash-flow requirement
- Supervision of daily transactions including approval and authorization of
- Preparation of annual OH budget and production costing, including control,
analysis of variances and cost optimization
- Risk management functions including foreign exchange risk, customer non-
payment risk, and monitoring of position and non-delivery risk.
- Tax management including optimization of corporate income tax, timely reporting
and compliance of all relevant taxes in the country
- Key person in liaison with the external auditor and tax consultant
- Key person in maintaining banking relationship
- Assisting the CEO in the evaluation of key business decisions and projection of business
- Collaboration with other department heads in establishing standard operating
- Handling legal and corporate secretary issues
- BSc/BA accounting or it's equivalent
- Knowledge of corporate financial law and relevant Vietnamese legal regulations.
- Well-versed in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- 6 years’ experience incomparable position, preferably in an international company.
- Excellent English and Vietnamese
- Integrity, credibility, commitment, pro-active, team-oriented, self-confident, intelligent, calm under pressure
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, financial management software, accounting software
- Experience in a commodity trade is as a plus