- Full accountability and responsibility for financial management and compliance of Vietnam operations.
- Responsible for the full spectrum of financial closing for headquarters reporting and management reporting.
- Manage the completion Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow with reconciliation of Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Fixed Assets, Revenue cut-off and Inventory costing.
- Manage overall treasury, cash flow management and AR collection to optimize cash utilization and increase interest income.
- Review all economic contracts and assist in translation for management, where necessary, and advise Deputy General Director on potential risks and opportunities before signing.
- Prepare production and material cost report to analyze variances between standard and actual cost for inventory costing (raw materials and semi-finished materials) and product costing (finished goods). Ensure standard cost are updated on quarterly basis.
- Develop and maintain BOM costing with production, R&D, Procurement and Finance team to ensure accuracy of product cost.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of quarterly tax report on CIT, PIT, VAT and Transfer Pricing compliance.
- Prepare annual operating plan and budget with costing for gross profit and budgeted expenses for management approval.
- Oversee the financial analysis of actual vs. budgeted sales, gross profit, operating expenses, segmental profit and loss, balance sheet analysis and cash flow for decision making. Ensure monthly forecast are prepared to drive actions in meeting the annual budget.
- Prepare commentaries for management reporting to Deputy General Director and supporting information for Management Discussion and Analysis (MD&A) for Group level.
- Develop and implement Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) on accounting procedure, document flow and business work flow to drive continuous improvement and strengthen internal control.
- Drive standardization, automation and accounting technical improvement of financial reports and analysis to improve overall management information system thru SAP implementation. To lead project for BOM and SAP B1 ERP implementation.
- Manage the annual compliance process with external consultants and advisers (audit, tax, banks, statutory authorities and any other related authorities).
- Oversee IT outsource provider for Hardware, Software and SAP Business One application.
- To perform any other duties assigned by the Deputy General Director and management from time to time.
- To comply with the International ISO 9001: 2015; ISO14001: 2015 Standard; fully use PPE supplied by the management and maintain an adequate standard of (5S) housekeeping in work place.
- Candidate must possess any Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
- Candidate must have the Chief Accounting Certificate and be adequately qualified to sign on any financial documents.
- Have a minimum 10 years of working experience in Accounting, Financial Management and Management Accounting.
- Required Skill(s): SAP Business One (ERP System) or equivalent ERP System.
- Ability to converse and write fluently in Vietnamese and English.
- Must have a responsible, positive and optimistic attitude to support the sales team and customers.
* Workplace: 18 VSIP II-A Street 27, Vietnam Singapore Industrial Park II-A, Vinh Tan Commune, Tan Uyen Town, Binh Duong Province, Vietnam.
* Reporting To: Direct to Deputy General Director (Vietnam) / Indirect to Group Finance Director (Malaysia)