Partner with the Business Unit Manager relative to business planning, execution and control. Financial focus on reporting, analysis and planning. Administration focus on human resources and general administrative activities, including legal.
Conduct oneself in accordance with Corporate Ethics Expectations and be an example for the rest of the company to follow.
- Maintain accountability for and manage the accurate and timely reporting of the financial results for the business, including reconcilement of all balance sheet captions.
- Prepare all monthly, quarterly, annual reports and presentations as required to satisfy any/all government requirements and regulations.
- Maintain cost effective internal control by enforcing corporate and business unit policies, procedures, controls and reporting systems. Implement external and internal audit recommendations.
- Responsible for cost accounting and profitability analysis including the accurate valuation and reconciliation of inventory accounts to perpetual records and management of the annual physical inventory. Understand and control the cost structure of the business unit.
- Provide clear and concise analysis of financial results and key financial measurements driving the business' results. Develop additional analyses, reporting tools and mechanisms as necessary to support the business and decision making processes.
- Responsible for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions.
- Prepare and present accurate and reliable monthly estimates and forecasts / budget to business unit and corporate management.
- Provide the key financial input and leadership on strategic business decisions including potential acquisitions, capital investments and new product projects.
- Provide interpretation of data and key inputs into sales and operations/planning meetings.
- Manage and lead Human Resource efforts and activities; including hiring, training, payroll, benefits, retention, plant safety and records management.
- Ensure effective communication and coordination between other BU’s, Corporate and/or third parties providing support/services.
- Oversee the Business Unit Training initiatives efficiently and effectively orient new staff in addition to developing and implementing ongoing training for all positions to increase productivity and quality of the individual.
- Develop strategic decisions affecting the business such as hiring strategies, benefits offerings, etc toward growing and improving operations. Evaluate opportunities for feasibility, resource needs, and implementation requirements.
- Payroll processing that is accurate, timely and in compliance with all local and national requirements in addition to being in compliance with Corporate Standards.
- Coordinate with Operations Manager to insure a safe work environment.
- Liaison between Corp Legal, Vietnam General Manager, Head Management and 3rd parties on all legal matters pertaining to the business.
- Direct Responsibility for all Documentation Designs/Templates to insure compliance with local and national legal requirements in addition to meeting the needs of the business.
- Develop and lead projects and initiatives as assigned
- 4 year university degree and 5 or more years’ accounting or finance experience; preferably with a manufacturing company. CPA, CMA and/or MBA a plus.
- Some Human Resources and Cost Accounting experience preferred.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Team player; able to effectively manage and/or interact with personnel from all aspects of the business (sales, manufacturing, marketing, etc.).
- Solid financial and analytical skills including sound business judgment.
- Proactive and decisive leader for the business with excellent communication skills.
- Energetic, honest individual with high ethical standards.
- Knowledge of US GAAP requirements.
- Ability to travel as needed, not expected to exceed 5%.
- Must be Fluent in English.