- Organize, manage and control the financial activities of the company including accounting, bookkeeping, tax reports, finance reports based on government law and company policies;
- Organize, manage and control the activities of the company regarding input and output of product where there can be losses;
- Establish and maintain the accounting system according to Vietnamese law and accounting standards; establish and maintain an accounting reporting system that complies with corporate audit;
- Carry out the annual audit, work with the independent auditors for both the Vietnamese audit and corporate audit, provide any requested information to the Inspector of the Management Board;
- Maintain banking relationships and manage the companyâ€™s cash, savings, investments, and loans;
- Manage the Coord II- Accounting and ensure that her work is reliable and accurate;
- Advise on commercial contracts and keep track of legal documents, registrations, and insure the company is incompliance with commercial regulations.
Minimum 5 years of generalist accounting experience in Manufacturing Company.
- PC skills; Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); and other applicable applications;