Working location: Dist. 7 HCMC
Report directly to CEO.
- Responsible for corporate finance and reporting systems of the company and directly assist the BOD to conduct investment rounds with international funds.
- Responsible for the related works between the company and investors:
- Develop a financial model, work with Legal and Financial Advisers on structural issues, and be in charge of approaching and dealing with the regulatory and financial legislation in transaction negotiations.
- Analyze all investment values. Proceed and monitor audits, assessments and take part in a negotiation process.
- Prepare contracts, relevant documents, and financial analysis when negotiating with investors
- Act as the main coordinator and manage relevant relationships for all activities between the Company and the investors to achieve the goal of effective capital investment.
- Maintain relationships and ensure exceed requirements from existing investors:
- Maintain a two-way relationship with capital contributors, financial investors, and financial analysts.
- Project management: operation plans, authority, financial valuation model, market analysis, industry, company and other related factors to current investors.
- Search and implement the investment call in the Company.
- Financial planning of the Company:
- Develop and implement short-term and long-term financial targets, forecasts on company capital and market capital.
- Evaluate Enterprise operation programs in terms of Finance: capital structure, management, and expansion of capital sources.
- Financial strategic planning of the company, equitation strategy with the participation of shareholders and financial investors.
- Analyze and handle financial relationships in the business
- Control the implementation of the business strategy, budget plan with Center Director/ Department Heads in the process of implementing the strategic objectives of the company.
- Research, analyze and deal with financial relationships within the company.
- Monitor, analyze, evaluate and provide management tools and financial risk forecasting.
- Male/ Female, Vietnamese only.
- Bachelor’s degree and above, preferably major in Finance, Commerce and Banking. Overseas education is preferable.
- At least 4 years of experience in the Investment Banking/Investment Funds or corporate investment experience with the role of Head Department or Deputy Head.
- Experience in indirectly dealing with at least 2 deals above 10million USD.
- At least 3 years of experience in Corporate Finance with the business scope of over 200 employees or revenue exceed 100 billion VND/year or big startup.
- Experienced in Banking/Audit industry, especially in handling IPO, listing, equitation, and restructuring.
- Experience working in an international environment. Fluent in using the English language.
- Candidates who have worked overseas at least 3 years in Financial Investment are also preferable.
- Working in a dynamic, technological environment, inside a top e-commerce company in Viet Nam.
- Very competitive salary and ESOP
- 13th-month salary yearly.
- Extra bonus based on performance and company profit yearly.
- Extra Insurance
- Has a chance to become the shareholder of the company.
- Company trip/team building annually.
- Gift on special days like birthday, Tet and Holidays.
- Team building activities such as Fruit Days.
- Sports activities like the Football club.
- Training to develop our employees.
- Performance Review every year to adjust Salary and title/position.