Leading Finance _ ICS division:
- Set up objective for the division, department and each member in division, make performance evaluation based on KPO for all member in Fin-ICS division
- Lead and oversee the day-to-day management of Fin-ICS division.
- Provide training and developing staff with the objective of improving the productivity of the division
- As a member of Board of Management, Finance director must actively involve in setting and manage the Strategy of the Company, then cascade to the action plan of department under division.
Management reporting for decision making:
- Administer monthly management reporting from financial accounting, preparing and analyzing monthly results against budget and historical data.
Controlling operation efficiency:
- Instigate managerial decisions, assessing operational efficiency and the effectiveness of production and service management and identifying accountability for profit variance.
- Collection, assimilation, collation and analysis of financial information from all areas of company operation;
Company overall Control system:
Â· Manage Capital usage: As a strategic member of the management team, will be responsible for establishing policies and procedure that will ensure effective capital utilization, expense management and added share holder value.
Â· Internal audit system: Develop internal control system for financial and operational audits throughout the Company to prevent losses and improve efficiency.
- Participate actively in providing support to strategic direction of the Company involving financial planning and budgeting.
Cash Flow Planning and management:
- Ensure effective cash flow management , availability of cash when needed and minimize petty cash fund,
- Ensure all disbursement and collection records are properly maintained and are consistent with appropriate accounting policies and procedures.
- Arrange with banks or financial intermediaries for financial borrowings and investment at the optimum benefit to the Company.
- Cost control:
- Establish setting of standard labor and overhead rates, standards review and monitor variances against standard
- Manage Tax report, ensure all transaction is accounted and comply with VAS and Viet Nam Tax law.
- Plan for the Group taxâ€™s activities, endure that the Groupâ€™s maximizing available benefit and laving of the most efficient Tax Planning scheme
Risk Assessment and compliance:
- Review company activities to identify company exposure in foreign exchange, compliance to regulation and tax .
- adequate assurance strategy from potential risk
Set up and update Finance manual:
- Keep update the Department functional procedure in parallel with the fast growth and changing operational business requirement of the company.
Investment review and Assessment:
- Together with the Project team, analyzing possibility of investment project as basis for investment decision.
Information technology application:
- Increase in usage and ensure stability of ERP Protean system and other software currently use in the company
- Manage the information system (Hardware and software) in the whole company, ensure the stability of the system , accuracy of information provided to user.
- Apply procedures, work instructions relate to financial accounting
- Carry out ISO & HACCP systemâ€™s requirement
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Management/CEO/President/VP/Director/GMs specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
University degree in Finance or Accounting. ACCA Certificate or equivalent Accounting Professional Organization is preferred.
Good communication in both Vietnamese and English.
Experience in the use of an integrated business software package and financial reporting modules, and PC package software (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Ability to apply analytical skills and interpret information gathered from a variety of sources.
Understanding of organizational structure, operating culture, effective work styles and management processes to achieve results in a changing environment.
Strong management skill
07 yearsâ€™ experience in accounting, control and planning/analysis functions.
Solid accounting experience in FMCG environment are essential
Able to work effectively with staff of all levels.
Ability to work in a team environment
Can work under high pressure