Role and responsibility:
- Manage the performance of Category Management Department through analysis of numbers.
- Lead the development of all weekly and monthly financial metrics, alongside all financial planning, forecasting and reporting models.
- Recommend options to Director and Front line team in order to reach strategic objective.
- Tactically plan the initiatives and monitor the execution to achieve desired outcomes.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Business, Engineering, or any similar discipline with a clear analytical bias.
- Demonstrable financial acumen, including deep familiarity with concepts of forecasting, budgeting and variance analysis, as well as in root cause data interpretation,
- Advanced Excel essential, prior knowledge of SQL/ETL would be beneficial, a willingness to learn this essential.
- Comfortable performing ad hoc financial analysis using data reporting tools.
- MBA preferred.
- Demonstrable problem-solving ability, alongside previous analyst experience, particularly in root cause analysis.
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented, you possess a strong business sense.
- Organised multitasker: you prioritise your workload, enabling you to meet tight deadlines, while achieving results, especially in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- You’re a proven communicator, with excellent presentation skills when working with multiple peer groups and varying levels of seniority.
- Previous analyst experience in the financial side of retailing, logistics or online services is a nice to have.