The purpose of this role is to manage sales and all related expenses for domestic and export markets ; assist management in preparing strategy, annual budget, forecasts; appraise, control and follow up sales schemes deployed to customers; analyze and control business performance and recommends solutions to secure and develop business throughout the company
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Participate in weekly sales/commercial meetings.
- Interact with regional sales managers on regular basis to understand market needs and define areas where support is needed for the purpose of sales and market development.
- Evaluate all sales schemes/promotional programs ahead of management’s approval.
- Coordinate with industrial controller to carry out financial evaluation of any existing or new projects
- Around 8 years experience with at least 3 to 5 in commercial controlling : budget, forecast, reporting, sales and opex analysis
- Fluent English / experience in an international company
- Strong excel skills
- Experienced using accounting system (SAP, Oracle…)
- University degree
- Good interpersonal skills ( internal customers and external customers)
- Organized and able to meet deadline
- Leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Willing to travel if required
- Big four audit experience a plus
- Macro in excel / VBA a plus