- Work together with a multi-functional team to design, install and commission a complete Filling and Packing operation. This includes filling machines and cartooning major responsibilities / ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Design filling and packing area to be Easy to Maintain and Operate. Following good manufacturing practices, hygienic design and zoning, ergonomic design for operators, and efficient flow of material.
- Work with suppliers in developing detailed design, in alignment with the agreed performance criteria of the equipment.
- Supervise installation of filling and packing machines, ensuring safety, quality & timeliness.
- Responsible for commissioning of equipment and working with supplier to achieve supplierâ€™s performance target.
- Organize maintenance team, training, and maintenance systems to ensure reliable machine operation in the future Machines from different suppliers.
- Report to Project Manager
- Work with: Project Engineer of Process (Dry Mix), Electrical & Automation Engineer, Manufacturing Specialist, Civil Engineer, â€¦
- Get support from: R&D / Technology Center Specialists, Other factories worldwide
- F+P Machine Suppliers, Equipment suppliers
- Mechanical & Civil Contractors
- Minimum 3 years experience in: Filling and Packing Engineering, either Project Experience AND/OR Factory Operational Experience (Maintenance)
- Experience in food or a related industry (FMCG) is preferred.
- Graduate in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, Chemical, Automation, or equivalent).
- Language: Work environment is in English.
- Software: Autocad, MS Office, MS Project
job success factors :
- Functional/Professional/Technical Competencies (state specific knowledge, skill and experience critical for the job)
- Specific Experience (preferred)
- Experience with high speed, high throughput filling & packing equipment.
- Experience in Commissioning of a Line.
- Ability to read and understand technical documentation and drawings.
- Safety, Hygienic Design, Zoning, â€¦
- Understanding of line performance KPIs & measures.
- Specific Skills: Working in a team, Time management, Independent working.
- Personal Attributes (give 3 critical attributes): The behaviors needed to perform the job successfully
- Proactive: Actively anticipate upcoming work and take action. Take ownership for tasks
- Result Focused: Strong drive to meet performance objectives, quality standards and deliver results, overcoming obstacles along the way.
- Ownership: Takes ownership & responsibility for work and pride in meeting the highest quality standards while being fully compliant.
- Key Performance Indicators ( KPI ) State how the job can be measured