- Installations and commissioning of equipment,
- Ad-hoc service and technical support per phone, email, on site.
- Troubleshooting and analysis of mechanical and electrical equipment and components.
- Repair and replacement of components (mechanical, electrical)
- Basic troubleshooting at PLC, Profibus and other control equipment
- Reporting in accordance to company guidelines
- Education in Mechanics, Electronics or related fields.
- At least 4 yrs experience in foreign or j/v company as Service Engineer
- Good at English communication (Must)
- Good knowledge of PC Hardware and Software (Microsoft windows, MS Office, E-mail)
- High ability to work independently and without direct support and supervision.
- Good knowledge or understanding about Control System, Instrumentation or PLC is an advantage.