• Installations and commissioning of equipment,
• Ad-hoc service and technical support per phone, email, on site.
• Troubleshooting and analysis of mechanical and electrical equipment and components.
• Repair and replacement of components (mechanical, electrical)
• Basic troubleshooting at PLC, Profibus and other control equipment
• Reporting in accordance to company guidelines
• Education in Mechanics, Electronics or related fields.
• At least 4 yrs experience in foreign or j/v company as Service Engineer
• Good at English communication (Must)
• Good knowledge of PC Hardware and Software (Microsoft windows, MS Office, E-mail)
• High ability to work independently and without direct support and supervision.