- Provide front-line, system-level technical support to customers when necessary; pre and post-sales support.
- Manage technical issues, solve SW application problem and support customer design activities.
- Be alert to competitive products and product positioning. Need to analyse technical requirements and share this knowledge with engineer from Tester manufacturer.
- Develop strong customer relations at a technical level, to gain further insight to direction and needs of the customer.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Diploma / University Degree.
- 1-2 years test and measurement experience in the wireless telecom industry.
- Experience developing and using automated RF/Wireless test systems.
- Applicants should enjoy working with people in FAE/AE technical support role.
- Experience working with automated test programs and scripts in C/ C++ and Python. Knowledge of the RF PHY requirements for the wireless communications standards such as:
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax WLAN
- 802.15 Bluetooth 2.x, 3.x, 4.x, 5.x
- NFC, GPS, ZigBee
- Familiar with RF/system level test equipment such VSAs, VSGs, SAs, SGs, O-scopes, Power Meters, Vector and Scalar NA, Wireless Communication testers, etc.
- Good troubleshooting, analysis, and problem solving skills.
- Effective presentation, written, and verbal skills.
- Language: English(Mandatory), Chinese(Preferred).