- Department: QA/ QC of factory
- Report to: Factory Director, QA Director
- Person back up when absent: QA Leader
- Responsible for building quality management system at the factory.
- Make sure the processes are working efficiently.
- Ensure the quality of products that meet the requirements of customers.
- HR Management: Building the operational structure of the QA/QC and the prescribed labor boundary.
- To recruit and evaluate QA/QC to meet the business requirements.
- Supervisory QA & assess daily production process using checklist.
- Quality System planning – Implementing organization – Checking and continuous improvement to
- increase system efficiency.
- Coordinate with the relevant departments to resolve the incidents, ensuring the incidents are solved.
- Take out the preventive measures that the problem occurs:
- Statistics, synthesize, analyze data to give direction to fix incidents and precautions.
- Training of skilled development, staff capacity.
- Representing factories to work with customers of quality
- Notify the factory director of quality emergency incidents to activate the quality incident handling system.
- Have the right to interact with the customer and the evaluation organizations are accepted from the company.
- The request the relevant departments to comply with the factory's quality management system.
- The reference to the standard is specified in the capacity profile for the job position.
- Ability in working under high pressure.
- Management skills.
- Bacground: The reference to the standard is specified in the capacity profile for the job position.