Production management: This position would be responsible for all kinds of production tasks.
- Control and monitor the workers and machines they operate by working with production manager. Contribute and develop production strategy in order to run the factory more efficiently with better quality. Work with QC team to meet client’s quality requirements to satisfy their demands. The Candidate should make sure factory equipment is running at optimal efficiency. Create a maintenance procedure for every machine and ensure factory employees follow this procedure regularly
- Ensure that receiving and shipping schedules are followed accurately
- Evaluating, hiring and training workers to follow our policies and procedures
- Delegating machine operation, quality control, and maintenance tasks to factory employees
- Analyzing production data and making strategic recommendations to Director
- Maintaining a content and motivated workforce through interpersonal communication and conflict resolution skills. This position will face launching a new factory in 2020-2021. Need to have high comprehension of machinery and production strategies to optimize the production for decision making such as factory layout and set up new machineries.
- Interview employees
- Judge purchase requests from production team.
- Cost monitoring.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in production management.
- Working experience at Japanese Companies.
- Business Level English or Japanese
- University degree
- Have knowledge and experience in fields related to production engineering.
- Have an idea and experience of automation and be able to use auto CAD and programing to run machines.