Reporting to the senior management, you will take charge of our manufacturing plant in Vietnam. With full P&L accountability of the plant, you will be responsible for leading and driving our plant effectiveness and productivity, aiming to achieve the Group’s short and long-term business objectives.
● Formulate overall business direction and strategic plans for the plant, involving a wide range of functions such as production, engineering, PMC, quality assurance, customs, finance and adminstration, etc.
● Lead and direct the plant’s manufacturing functions to ensure all production resources and activities meet our business goals and they are conducted in accordance with relevant health, safety, environmental and quality standards
● Keep track of competitive environment and identify our business opportunities and threats
● Drive business development through new product innovation and continuous productivity and quality enhancement
● Closely collaborate with other business units and functional teams to ensure the plant strategies and activities are integrated with other parts of the business and align with overall corporate objectives
● Direct and develop a team of managers and professionals to drive continual business growth through people development and employee engagement
● Bachelor or Master Degree in Operation Management / Manufacturing / Engineering or related disciplines
● Minimum 12 years of solid experience in production, engineering and procurement activities, in which 5 years at senior management level, preferably gained from sizeable manufacturing organizations in electronic components industry
● Proven track record in change management and delivery of acclerated business growth with high performing operation results
● Strong business acumen, strategic thinking, financial sense and problem solving capability
● Excellent leadership, change management and communication skills
● Proficient in both written and spoken English
● Good command of Chinese is advantageous