Description of work:
- Have overall responsibility for management of HR Department.
- Responsible HR’s objectives, policies are well developed and implemented in accordance with the organization’s vision, mission and strategies as well as local labor law.
- Responsible that Job Description / Work Flow are regularly updated.
- Responsible for all the benefits from the company, social insurance, health insurance and workmen’s compensation insurance for all employees.
- Conducts wage survey within labor market to determine and make recommendations relating to competitive compensation and benefits packaging.
- Manage all matters related Recruitment & Selection, Manpower Planning, Compensation & Benefits, Training & Development, Employee Relations, Employee Communications, Payroll & Productivity Management and People Management.
- Liaises with the local Labor authority for all related matters.
- Propose for labor contract, salary review, promotion or replacement. Produces on monthly basis the HR Report and Manpower Report and ensures the factory adheres to approve the organization structure in accordance with company budget and payroll objectives.
- Build up regulations and make plan of using property, equipment in Company.
- Control discipline procedure.
- Manage and propose expense plan.
- Ensures high standards personal presentation & grooming.
- Oversees the food quality and cleanliness of the Employee Canteen
- Responsible for all works related to Personnel & Admin department and ensure all staffs work efficiently.
- Understanding NIKE CLS and experience work floor.
Required Skill /Experience:
- At least 5 years relevant experiences in manufacturing companies (garment industry is preferred)
- Strong knowledge of corporate policies, focusing on HR policies, C&B, Performance Appraisal System and Corporate Social Responsibility)
- Fluent in English, with good written and spoken.
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Well organized, proactive with positive attitude;
- Open to learn, adaptable and flexible.
- Hard working, persistent, highly trustworthy, accurate.
- Good computer skills (World, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Education required: University degree in law, business administration or related disciplines
Year of experience: At least 5 years solid experience in big manufacturing company with at least 500 employees