As HR & Admin Manager, the position holder will be responsible for all aspects of Human Resource and Admin functions for the factory. This is an end-to-end role encompassing all aspects of HR and Admin for the plant.
The key responsibilities for the role will be included but not limited to:
- Running all activities about Human Resource & Administration functions in the factory, located nearby HCM City.
- Setting up management structure, employee’s co-operation and working regulation of company. Advising Board of Directors about all kinds of policies, management employees to develop smooth functioning of the plant.
- Setting up all policies, regulations, compensation & benefit, salary scale system for employees, labor disciplinary procedure.
- Drive key HR processes on performance evaluation & management, training & capability building, employee communication, rewards & recognition.
- Setting up all methods to control admin expenses to ensure everything cost adherence and optimization.
- Checking, supervising, operating security guards, admin suppliers, catering suppliers, company cars and drivers to ensure that everything is going smoothly.
- Ensuring HR data is updated and HR metrics reporting.
- Manage members in HR & Admin team.
- From 15 years of relevant experience in HR department in a food & beverage manufacturing or FMCG company with minimum 3 years as HR Manager
- Good English communication skills
- Understanding of factory processes and capabilities
- Competitive salary & attractive yearly KPI performance incentive.