- Delivers revenues and profits by developing, marketing, financing, and providing appealing F&B service; hiring & managing staff.
- Establishes F&B business plan by surveying F&B demand; conferring with people in the community; identifying and evaluating competitors; preparing financial, marketing, and sales projections, analyses, and estimates.
- Meets F&B financial objectives by developing financing; establishing banking relationships; preparing strategic and annual forecasts and budgets; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions; establishing and monitoring financial controls; developing and implementing strategies to increase average meal checks.
- Attracts patrons by developing and implementing marketing, advertising, public and community relations programs; evaluating program results; identifying and tracking changing demands.
- Controls purchases and inventory by meeting with account manager; negotiating prices and contracts; developing preferred supplier lists; reviewing and evaluating usage reports; analyzing variances; taking corrective actions.
- Source for local suppliers to provide better materials at lower costs.
- Maintains operations by preparing policies and standard operating procedures; implementing productivity, quality, and best in class patron-service standards; determining and implementing system improvements.
- Responsible for importing of materials from franchise Chain into region.
- Maintains patron satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing food, beverage, and service offerings; initiating improvements; building relationships with preferred patrons.
- Accomplishes F&B and human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining management staff; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy facility environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with health and legal regulations; maintaining security systems.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in the F&B industry
- Accomplishes company goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 8 years in F&B Industry. Proven results in developing new franchises will be preferred.
- Skills required: Cost Accounting, Developing Budgets, Financial Planning and Strategy,
- Decision Making, Process Improvement, Market Development
- Verbal Communication, Customer Focus, Management Proficiency, Managing Profitability, Quality Focus