- Collaborate with GMs and sales to evaluate business opportunities to include pricing and inventory guidance to all sellers. In addition align with GMs and sales on segment priorities, available need periods,and opportunities to subsequently develop strategies that drive top line revenues.
- Relationship building, negotiations and coordinate site inspections. Ensure that all sales related activities support our customer satisfaction and retention goals. Business travels as needed.
Recruitment, Talent Development & Motivation
- Hire, train, develop, empower, coach and counsel, conduct performance and salary reviews, resolve problems, create an environment of open communication, discipline and terminate, as appropriate. Responsible for continually educating and updating sellers about ATG properties such as updates to the physical hotels/renovations/room types, the ins/outs of the properties, unique selling strategies and assist to close the deal.
- Partner with the GMs, sales and marketing leaders, digital sales to best position and uniquely sell the properties through a variety of on-line, promotional and traditional advertising/marketing initiatives.
- Assist and/or lead GMs and sales and marketing leaders to develop property collateral including websites, photography, brochures, sales kits and restaurant pieces.
Social Media, Media & Public Relations
- Ensure social media, media and public relations strategy is in line with that of brands and is effectively targeting the demographics of the hotels guests. Engage with the support teams to leverage their intimate knowledge of the consumer.
- Computer savvy
- Representation of the hotel through committees
- Engagement in local charitable and non-profit entities
- Outreach opportunities
- Board participation
- Proactively positioning the hotels as business leaders in the community Identify opportunities for future business development
- Actively involved with tourism authorities and bodies.
- Work with sales and marketing leaders to review, analyse and collaborate on revenue outlier opportunities.
- Review and approve contracts, as required, before being sent to CEO/GMs for processing.
Business Plans and Budgets
- Participate in the preparation of the Business Plans and Budgets.