Identify and develop business opportunities for all the Companyâ€™s service lines including but not limited to Retail Services, Commercial Agency, Residential Services, Research and Consultancy, Capital Markets, Valuation and Advisory and Project Management.
- Prepare the annual Business Development Plan for Hanoi; as well as prepare the annual Work Plan.
- Lead and develop staff by identifying training needs.
- Define and follow up yearly targets and objectives.
- Develop and implement strategies for new products and services.
- Determine new opportunities by analyzing business needs.
- Provide direction, guidance to each department to ensure alignment with the Companyâ€™s strategies.
- Increase the companyâ€™s involvement with existing clients
- Develop and deliver the business plans through research, formulate market analysis and deliver accurate business reports.
- Serves as a lead facilitator both internally and externally for projects
- Assist in managing client communication tools such as the corporate website
Business Development and Marketing:
- Pro-actively hunt for target organizations and establish communications with those businesses that can benefit from our Companyâ€™s services.
- Further develop multi-tier relationships to organically grow the clientsâ€™ accounts.
- Build referral and lead generation network
- Assist in the development of the corporate brand strategy
- Help develop and manage marketing tools and collateral for existing and new clients
- Implement business models so as to create new ventures
- Forecast long and short-range market potential in the Hanoi market for Managementâ€™s analysis
- Adopt a hands-on approach in monitoring the implementation and execution of marketing programmers
Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of leadership and management
- Knowledge of human resources management
- Knowledge of financial management
- Outstanding needs analysis, positioning, business justification and closing skills
- High commercial acumen and a record of confidence dealing with middle managers through to decision makers
- Outstanding written, oral, negotiation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Management experience in real estate field
- Preference for experience in real estate in emerging markets.
- Degree holder, preferably in real estate related disciplines or Business Management.
- Member of a professional Real Estate body such as the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors or other applicable body in other jurisdictions.