- Provide all required technical leadership needed in a 24/7 brewery operation. Manage preventative and predictive maintenance programs, KPI performance, project management, facility maintenance and safety /environmental activities.
- Summary of essential job functions
- Plan and implement effective policies and procedures for the maintenance department ensuring that all equipment, machinery and systems are in an "up and running" state at all times.
- Direct the daily activities of maintenance staff through engineers to ensure completion of assigned, planned and unplanned work.
- Ensure availability of utilities including water, steam, CO2 and cooling is available as required by operation.
- Work with Plant Leadership team in reviewing, developing and implementing innovative changes, actions and decisions that will reduce cost, improve efficiencies and/or provide a safer work environment for all plant associates.
- Coordinate through maintenance staff the necessary actions and activities of vendors, contractors and suppliers that are required to support the ongoing operation of a professionally run maintenance department.
- Oversee the maintenance of all business critical records, documents and blueprints for asset management.
- Ensures all maintenance related projects and work complies with standards set by Habeco, Carlsberg and any governing agencies.
- Drive a maintenance culture that is focused on continuous improvement, positive morale and exceptional levels of customer service.
- Establish, manage and monitor standards, processes, communications, training and systems to ensure safety to people and machinery
- Prepare budget for maintenance and capex items and monitor budget variation monthly to report variation
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- Minimum 10 year experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- 5 years of management experience
- Good English communication