Job Summary :
To assist HR Director in developing and implementing an employee relations program to effectively
deal with problem resolution and performance issues. In addition, this position will also hand the HR
governance matters such as dispciline at work ; office/facility Administration ; employee engagement
and buidling the relationship with Trade Union.
Main purposes of the job:
- Updating and maintaining the labour regulations, discipline at works.
- Providing guidance to other departments regarding laws regulations update, policies,
- procedures to employees relations matters.
- Conducting the employees engagement programs such as employees’ annual survey,
- communication channels to employees (newsletter).
- Closely working with Trade Union to build the relationship and to coordinate with them in
- employees programs such as annual trip, sport event, others.
- Manging all office and factories administration to ensure providing the good security and order
- at works; office supply such as employees transport; stationery; staff purchase; etc
Main skill required:
- Universisty degree in encomonic or business administration or HR Management (preferable)
- At least 2-3 year working experience in HR Managerial levels and in the company dealing with more than 300 employees
- Experience in assessing the organizational needs and implementing the solutions
- Ability in coaching, consulting others and convincining skills
- Good working attitude and positive thinking
- Good knowledge in Vietnam’s Labour Law
- Mature and patient in dealing with people; people crisis and confidientiality- Good and effective communication skills
- Excellent English communication including verbal and written
- Understanding the culture of each regions in VN and the compnay’s culture