- Plan, organize, train and manage the electronic and electrical systems installation
- Manage the installation and running of electrical and electronic systems Meeting and handling the report for each project.
- Prepare and study technical drawings, specifications of electrical and electronic system to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
- Supervise and train team members as necessary.
- Identify problem and giving solution for electrical and electronic systems equipment during construction.
- Build, maintain, troubleshoot and repair electrical and electronic instruments or testing equipment.
- Supervise subcontractor for electrical and electronic work.
- Responsible for sea trial for all electrical and electronic equipment.
- Team management
- Organized, thorough and meticulous, fully available, flexible
- Teaching skills, good communicator
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative
- Environment. Experience in team work
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment