- Installs, services and repairs lighting fixture, electrical panels, outlets and wiring.
- Perform pre-operational inspection of generator set and system
- Operates power hand tools and other specialized electrical equipment. Use tools such as conduit benders, screwdrivers, pliers, knives, hacksaws, and wire strippers.
- Installs, repairs and services specialized electrical equipment and machinery. Replace old fuse boxes. Hook up appliances for power. Install new lighting and ceiling fans.
- Installs conductors, splices cable, builds terminations
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment and components to identify hazards, defects and the need for adjustment repair and to ensure compliance with codes
- Maintain current Electrician’s License or Identification Card to meet Governmental Regulations
- Responsible for Housekeeping at the work spot and its surroundings wherever they are working
- 4 - 6 years experience in Food Processing Industries.
- Background in Electrical Engineering.