- Check electrical drawings, documents according to technical specification , PIRIOU standard and class rules
- Coordinate the electrical design activities within the design office
- Teach good practice in the electrical design
- Occasionally make some drawings and calculations
- Manage team ( less than 5 people) , prepare the planning and follow up the progress
- Experience in electrical design (Main and secondary switchboards, electric load balance, fire detection, lighting arrangement, general alarm…)
- Able to establish a good atmosphere in the design team.
- Masters or engineer degree with a passion for naval environment
- Experience in CAD tools and material resistance calculations
- Experience in the shipbuilding industry or construction industry
Good salary with attractive benefits and allowance. Please contact me for discussing this interesting opportunity.