- Fabrication site based.
- Assist with preparation of commissioning procedures inclusive of HV/LV switching and temporary power requirements.
- Witness and verify Contractor Mechanical Completion and Pre-commissioning.
- Participation in system / sub-system punchlist verification and acceptance.
- Supervise and guide Contractors pre-commissioning personnel where necessary.
- Carryout both onshore and offshore dynamic commissioning and assist other disciplines where necessary.
- Assist with preparation of special tools and spares requirement.
- Participate and lead risk assessments and toolbox talks.
- Ensure that HSE procedures are properly implemented.
- Relevant electrical engineering/trade training.
- Minimum 10 years project experience including offshore.
- Extensive experience of pre-commissioning & commissioning electrical systems essential.
- Effective team work in a multi-cultural team essential.
- Valid Hazardous Area (Compex or similar) training.
- Demonstrable experience of HV Electrical systems and applicable switching procedures.
- Working knowledge of completion management software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent English.