Working location: Ha Noi
Reports to Country Program Manager in Vietnam
Coordinate with Project and technical teams in Vietnam
- Consult the client the skills and knowledge needed in the project relevant the areas of science, technology, engineering, and math.
- Manage project implementation in a professional manner according to the service level agreement and meet client demands and deadlines
- Monitor the progress of education projects to ensure donor compliance through effective management of staff, partners, and consultants to achieve the deliverables and produce quality reports in a timely manner
- Assist with marketing & public relation activities
- Develop and build the team
- Graduated in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Maths.
- Excellent in Vietnamese and English in speaking, writing, and presenting
- The ability to multi-task, meet client demands and deadlines, as well as a strong results focus and ability to work effectively across multiple disciplines are essential skills
- Knowledge and experience designing development projects
- Have experience in teaching secondary and high school students is the plus