We are seeking a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Functional Consultant with some technical knowledge & experience. The Functional Consultant will be responsible for ensuring efficient design and implementation of Dynamics’ 365 Finance and Operations solution at our company (MFS) by managing SI implementer. This person will have a wider understanding of ERP business processes extensive in Finance experience, with a background of delivery of Medium to large-scale Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance solutions. Project is 1 year contract and need to reside in Myanmar, Yangon city.
- In dept knowledge to all aspects of finance, Procurement & Inventory modules, working with the business stakeholders and successful delivery of the programme
- Work closely with the MFS finance team & System Implementor (SI) to continue to develop best practice functionality for the MFS modules
- Assist with kick-offs, requirement gathering, and knowledge transfer sessions; evaluate the business processes and contribute to business requirement document
- Analyse requirements and objectives, suggest Business Re-Engineering processes, eliminate non-value addition processes, and derive how best the software can address client's business process
- Review Fit-gap analysis, review the conversion of requirements to functional specs and functional design documents
- Work closely with MFS team, SI and other team members to define, design, and align the business application to the business requirements, in order to ensure E2E business solution delivery by SI.
- Evaluate & finalize with MFS & SI the Configuration and Financial Management processes/systems to meet business requirements, such as Chart of Accounts, Consolidation of Accounts, Financial Reporting per Business unit/department, Exchange Rates, Intercompany Accounting, Ledger Accruals and Allocations, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable, Procurement, inventory, Work flow approvals, Fixed Assets, Cash and Bank Management
- Mentor SI consultants in delivering according to MFS expectations; own and deliver successful completion of projects including documents, user manuals
- Participate in the development of functional design documentation and technical specifications, unit and system test scripts, and deployment plans
- Collaborates with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements is gathered, that those requirements align with business objectives while gaining a full understanding of current business processes.
- Responsible for conducting user acceptance testing and ensure proper training by SI to Super user & end Users resources to successfully use and maintain the Dynamics 365 application.
- Follows the use of the prescribed Dynamics 365 implementation methodology
- Responsible for a transition to Support
Project milestones delivery focus
- Facilitate functional sessions and weekly status meetings with MFS & SI to ensure smooth & timely delivery of ERP implementation, Go live & stabilization.
- Conduct functional testing of modifications and sub-processes during the implementation process
- Engage with MFS project managers, defining MFS strategies and requirements, guide MFS through the implementation process, configure the application according to customer requirements, develop data conversion plans
- Ensure delivery of high-quality services and product for MFS.
- Manage Masters setup post Go live and hand hold Super users & End users for day to day error handling, knowledge gap, work arounds and functionalities
- Software troubleshooting skills required.
- Work with SI to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or timeframe.
- Drives continuous process improvement in the implementation methodology and best practices.
- Handles escalated issues with help of SI.
- Co-ordinate with SI & Microsoft team for the L1, L2 & L3 support and tickets resolutions in timely & efficient manner.
- Detailed understanding of the financial accounting & Dynamic 365 Enterprise ERP design, setup, Masters, functionalities & configurations.
- Certified Dynamic 365 enterprise Finance module functional consultant
- Ability to follow a project plan with attention to detail and follow through.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team and matrixed environment.
- Able to influence, negotiate and build consensus.
- Must be hard working, self-initiator, flexible to work additional hours as required.
Systems knowledge and experience
- Experience in at least 1 end to end Dynamic 365 Enterprise ERP (Finance, inventory & Procurement) systems implementation and integration for a medium/large organization;
- 3~5 dedicated Experience on Dynamics AX / 365 for Finance and Operations as functional consultant with project teams in software installation, configuration, customization or implementation of Dynamic 365 Enterprise Essential, Technical knowledge is desirable
- Solid understanding of Dynamic 365 Enterprise ERP configuration, setup, challenges, issues and the strengths and weaknesses
- Experience of other ERP systems would be an advantage
- Confident and possesses effective communication skills in English
- Ability to Manage SI and confident in ensuring delivery of the solution by SI timely & Bug free.
- Think clearly and calmly under pressure
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified accountant or significant accountancy experience/understanding is desirable, not essential.
Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- Finance and Accounting experience required
Location: Yangon, Myanmar
Duration: Initially year, renewable based on performance & evaluation