This position is responsible for growing the Vietnam market and supporting our Vietnam Distributor partners during the sales cycle.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle at the end user and distributor levels. In addition, you will be responsible for communicating and supporting corporate initiatives to end users and distributors. This position also includes identifying, managing and evaluating current and new distribution channels. Specific additional duties include:
- Selling gas detection solutions through distribution and directly to customers
- Identifying, managing, and evaluating current and new distribution channels
- Reaching sales goals as set by management
- Develop customer base necessary to meet all sales forecasts and budgets
- Maintain high level of product and vendor knowledge
- Prospecting for new business, preparing/presenting proposals and maintaining existing relationships
- The Company may change your duties from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED (Non-Negotiable):
- Minimum of 5 years full-time work experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Goal oriented. Highly ethical
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese.
QUALIFICATIONS PREFERRED (Negotiable):
- Gas detection experience (sales, customer service, or technical support) a plus
- Experience working with distribution a plus
- Proficient in SalesForce.com
EDUCATIONAL AND/OR WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Note: The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit and talk and hear. The employee is required frequently to use hands and digits to handle or feel work material. The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms.