A leader of the project, which aims tocontinuously develop and increase coverage and distribution of products as deep as possible versus the benchmark on the household care products in Vietnam market. Within given budget and principle of the project, the person will co-ordinate with marketing & trade marketing teams to develop strategies and tactic plans, as well as with sales team to implement actions to achieve three core objectives: (1) coverage and distribution, (2) product/brand image & visibility, (3) sales volume. Note that this is an ongoing project so the person must work on this continuously.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Coordinate the implementation of national roll-out assuring:
- A perfect integrated plan and strong execution within multiple areas/teams involved in the project: marketing, trade, sales team, finance etc.
- Maximize the cost involved in the project to guarantee the best long term (>3 years) ROI of all 360 degree activities.
- Develop and propose NSM a nationwide distribution network in next 3 years with a clear road map to co-operate with RSM/ASM to implement it.
- Analyze and propose Vietnam "Route To Marketâ€ strategy and identify GAP opportunities to increase coverage and distribution
- Build and develop new channel/white area beside the current channels. For example, Pharmacy, HORECA, Auto, Office etc.
- Co-operate with RSM/ASM to deal with distributor on providing / supporting logistic, delivery, trade credit to ensure good implementation with KPI assessment
- Develop and provide working tool and training for task force team or distributor sales team who are involved to the project to ensure high-class of execution at POS
- Achieve distribution and sales volume target of the project
- Update progress and result to local and regional teams as its rolling basic timeline.
- Keep the learning process alive and feed the rollout with improvements every year to make this and a continue project not one time.
- Identify and suggest good practices that can be used for the company independently of WL rollout.
1. At least 4 years experience in relevant position in FMCG company, prefer candidate with multinational company
2. University graduate or higher
3. English fluently and team work
4. Strong in strategic thinking, Leadership, Communication, Problem Solving & Decision making, Initiative & Follow through, Customer business Analysis
5. Strong in Program Execution Management, Direct Sales, Merchandising
6. Willing to travel and do regular Trade visit in order to understand team needs, shoppers needs and competitions then give right support.